Win Cash Prizes as well as get a chance to win a Family Trip to Ferrari World and Warner Bros Abu Dhabi
Topic: Sustainable Planet for a Better Future
Rules and Guidelines
• The contestants’ age should not be above 16 years.
Group A – Ages 5 to 8
Group B – Ages 9 to 12
Group C – Ages 13 to 16
• Click on the link https://bit.ly/2A8LKhR to register.
• The competition will be in 2 rounds. Round 1 will be for shortlisting from the painting entries received through email and the hard copy of the original has to be submitted and the second round will be a live painting competition.
• The theme of the competition is Sustainable Planet for a Better Future. The size of the painting should be 32cm x 41cm (A3 size).
• Only Crayon or Water Color based painting will be accepted.
• Each entry must be original and completed solely by the participant and has never been submitted to any other competition.
• A scan of the painting in high resolution (at least 300 dpi) have to be sent to our email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The hard copy of the original painting has to be submitted at Al Mulla Exchange Head Office as soon as possible for screening and evaluation purposes by the judges.
• A total of 50 paintings will be shortlisted for the second round
• Last date of submission is 28th November 2018.
• Results of the first round will be declared on 03rd December 2018
• The shortlisted participants will be informed of the date and time of the second round separately.
• The theme of the contest remains ‘Sustainable Planet for a Better Future’.
• A total of 12 winners will be selected by the judges. The winners will receive KD 100 cash prize as well as 3 lucky winners out of the 12 will get a chance to have a trip to Ferrari World and Warner Bros Abu Dhabi with family.
• The decision of the judges are final and cannot be disputed.
• The selected painting on the calendar will bear the name of the student, age and the school.
• Children of Al Mulla Exchange employees cannot take part in the competition.